Responsible for Treatment:
- STRONGHOLD ASSET MANAGEMENT S.L.U.; Paseo de la Castellana 9-11, 3ºC, 28046, Madrid (Spain); email@example.com
- To fulfill the purposes described below, we process identification, contact and location data.
- For what purpose do we process your data? Your data will be processed to manage and respond to contact requests, consultation, information and claims, as well as manage the registration process on the Website and / or the contractual relationship with us.
- We also process your data to send, including by electronic means, service communications, as well as commercial communications about products and services offered by the Data Controller.
Transfer of data:
- The Data Controller will not transfer the data to third parties except when strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with the Data Controller, in compliance with a legal obligation or prior authorization of the user.
- Taking into account that the Data Controller is a company with an international presence, the Data Controller may transfer your data to its group companies that have their headquarters inside and outside the European Union, but only when the processing of the data responds to the same purposes described above.
- For what period do we process your data? During the validity of the relationship maintained with us and, once it has ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arising from the processing of the data.
- Regarding users subscribed to our commercial communications, we will treat their data until the moment they decide to unsubscribe or cancel the subscription.
- The legal bases for the processing of your data are consent, the execution of the contractual relationship, legitimate interest and / or compliance with legal obligations.
- In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, of 2016 on the protection of personal data (GDPR), you have the right to consult, modify and delete any data concerning you.
- You can exercise the rights recognized in the current legislation on data protection, sending a written communication to the Data Controller through the contact details indicated above. The applicant must accompany a copy of his ID, passport or other valid document that identifies him.
- If you do not wish to receive informative communications from the Data Controller, you can express your opposition or request cancellation at any time, by sending a request through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, in each commercial communication that you receive by electronic means, you will have a mechanism to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription.
- Users have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) when they consider that the processing of their personal data infringes the applicable regulations.