- STRONGHOLD ASSET MANAGEMENT S.L.U.; Paseo de la Castellana 9-11, 3ºC, 28046, Madrid (Spain); email@example.com
- For the fulfillment of the purposes described below, we will process identifying, contact and location data.
- For which purpose do we process your data? Your data will be processed to manage requests of contact, consultation, information and claims, as well as to manage the registration process within the Website and/or the contractual relationship with us.
- Likewise, your data will be processed for sending, including through electronic means, service communications as well as commercial communications about products and services offered by the Data Controller.
Transfer of data:
- Data Controller will not transfer personal data to third parties unless strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with the Data Controller, in compliance with a legal obligation or with the user´s prior authorization.
- Considering that the Data Controller is a company with international presence, Data Controller may transfer your data to the companies of its group which are based in and out of the European Union, but only when the processing of the data would have the same purposes as described above.
- For how long do we process your data? During the term of the relationship with us and, once ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arising from the data processing.
- Regarding users subscribed to our commercial communications, we will process their data until the they decide to unsubscribe or cancel the subscription.
- The legal basis for processing your data are the consent, the execution of the contractual relationship, the legitimate interest and/or the compliance with legal obligations.
- You may exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection law by sending a written communication to the Data Controller through the contact details indicated above. You shall attach a copy of your ID, passport or other valid identification document to the request.
- If you do not wish to receive commercial communications from the Data Controller, you can object or request the withdrawal at any time, by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you will be able to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription by using the mechanism included within each commercial communication you may receive.
- Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es) when they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations.
© 2021 STRONGHOLD ASSET MANAGEMENT S.L.U. All rights reserved.